Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
 Post subject: Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!!!
 Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013, 15:57 
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

But...why so quiet? :waala:

Post subject: Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!!!
 Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013, 14:45 
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management

Ebie wrote:
Joh... been a long time since i was here, but ja nuh... tough start.
When i saw the fixture list come out, i feared for the manager coz to meet Man City, Arsenal and Man Utd in the first 5 fixtures is a very tough start.
I have no problem with the manager, i think he is quite brave and has stuck by his decisions... only problem is that once he let 4 strikers / goalscorers (Bellamy, Kuyt, Maxi, Carrol) leave, he HAD to replace them with younger / better quality strikers... which he hasnt. Unfortunately this will be a big problem for the club until Jan transfer window coz i cant see who will score our goals which the play deserves atm.

We had one poor game (West brom), we should have beaten City and had we taken our chances, should have beaten Arsenal yesterday.

I will only judge after January, if we manage to sign at least 2 strikers... but its gonna be a very tough 4 months.

Ja, im sure alot of LFC supporters must be thinking what if right now... but its clear that the club made a mistake when they didnt buy another striker to support Suarez at the start of the season.
Last few games when we had both Suarez and Sturridge = different team from the one lying in mid table.

Anyways, congrats Manure supporters (aka Rebellious) the league is yours this season, no doubt. :bites:

1998 Kadette 200is
2.5 V6 Conversion
2007 Zafira

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner