Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!!!
 Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 16:41 
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip

Ebie wrote:
He has earned 110K per week for the past 4 years and been injured for large parts of the period,then his team gets relegated, he becomes a free agent and talks about wanting to play at the highest level to force his way back into the 2010 England squad... so that was his motivation to join a top 4 club, but MANURE 8O I am so dissapointed.

Joke is if he signed for Hull City or Stoke, then the media woulda said Owen is a has-been injury prone flop, but im sure they will spin it now and say its a masterstroke by SAF :roll:

He grew up in Liverpool...how he can play for the devil is beyond me.
The fans will never forgive him....i also imagine sum die hard manure fans cannot be happy with this :thumbdown:

NOT HAPPY AT ALL SIR ... i still say, although his not rated that high as Owen, Santa Cruz that use to play for Blackburn and who is Man City now (I think) was the buy United should of made before Berbatov evens, im still struggling to get to terms why they never bidded for him again after seeing that Berbatov was a waste of 30mill :roll:

Fellow United fans i await your hate comments towards me, but think about it

LiverFOOL fans (especially yaasien), i know you getting hard on's hearing these words from an avid United supporter but Im just being a true to footy supporter and seeing this as another bad mistake by SAF's ... although he could be doing Owen a huge favour as this move could maybe cement Owen's place in England squad for WC 2010 ? ... only time and his performance will tell :arrow:

Liverpool, Liverpool, How did you fair? You beat us twice but no trophy was there, Don't be bitter don't have a moan, Tune in on Wednesday and watch us in Rome, 18 times and thats's a fact, Champions League finals back to back!

Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 16:46 
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

^^^hehehehe... :claugh: :claugh: :claugh:

If not....then why not?!?!?!

ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club
ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf
ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddy
ex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf

Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 16:49 

@yaasien - can you fix up my rims for me pls ??? plus dont you have left-over silver spray ??? need you to do a touch-up on my front bumper man, a bra reversed into me yesterday ... it not bad, just small paint repair will do the trick

let me know

ps! ill buy you a bottle and you can watch me suip it :thumbup:

Liverpool, Liverpool, How did you fair? You beat us twice but no trophy was there, Don't be bitter don't have a moan, Tune in on Wednesday and watch us in Rome, 18 times and thats's a fact, Champions League finals back to back!

Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 17:40 
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

hehehehe, callme tmw punk!!

Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009, 17:19 
Upgraded to a Flatbed Filter
Upgraded to a Flatbed Filter

ouens our team are very disappointing we are performing like arsenal did last season vrot,hope we can make it into the top four seeing how good aston villa and man city are playing,we have no depth thats our problem,like sum1 in the press said it took rafa 5yrs to build a 2 man team we cant just rly on stevie d and torres,hopefully the arab prince buys 50 percent of the club and we can start competing in the transfer market with the rest of the top teams in eu :bites: rope

Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009, 22:04 
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Sunday = :spank:

Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009, 11:08 

nog bafana!!

Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009, 15:55 
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

nog liverpool 3-1 :respek: :respek: :waala:

Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010, 13:38 

Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 14:53 

The end is near :shh: :lol:

Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 06:01 
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management

Spot on Rebel....and im very relieved that we managed to sort out the owner situation.

Those parasite owners are gone and the next to leave must be Roy Hodgson!

I am just sad to see my team suffer like this...however its good to be proven right, Roy was never the right man to appoint as Liverpool manager...he is out of his depth and thinks he is still managing a mid table team like Fulham. Should we lose the next game or 2 before Chelsea, we will be rock bottom of the league...and i think he must go before waiting to be sacked :spank:

Anyways...all the Manure fans better keep an eye on developments on your side, coz the indications are that u will be walking the same road as Liverpool regarding the ownership debacle.
Why has Ronaldo and now Rooney requested to leave? The ship has a leak and before it sinks they gotta jump and cash in.

I wont wish the drama we had on any other club...its been a terrible last 18months :bites:

We will bounce back......"At the end of the road is a golden sky"...YNWA

1998 Kadette 200is
2.5 V6 Conversion
2007 Zafira

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 10:19 

Aai. . . Liverpool aka (recently) Leeds United :lol:

Another weekend, another loss :correct: Liverpool choke at Stoke :lol:

Chelsea 0 - 3 Steve Bruce (dislike him! Ex- Manure Utd)
Manure Utd . . . (who cares, they drew!)

ARSENAL! :woot:

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 11:10 

O my purseness, gummiE on a football thread? :clap:

United FTW! Arse-anal are playing some great footy though :thumbup:

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 11:11 

Rebellious wrote:
O my purseness, gummiE on a football thread? :clap:

United FTW! Arse-anal are playing some great footy though :thumbup:

:mrgreen:

Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 23:02 

We can all see that whats happening to LFC is just sad :bites:

All i hope is that all of you guys follow your own instincts and form your own opinions instead of listening or believing everything the media tells you...

The Media said Rafa Benitez was the reason Alonso left, they said his verbal spat with Ferguson was the reason we lost our following game, they said he was having fights with the owners and senior players and lost the dressing room...etc

After he was let go the fans were shouting for Kenny Dalglish to take over...the media said he didnt want the job and that the owners were looking for a coach with more experience...enter Roy Hodgson...the EPL Manager of the year.

The media pointed out his years of experience and previous clubs and frequently reminded everybody that Fullham made it to the Europa league final (which they lost)..but completely ignored the simple facts that he failed at every BIG club he coached and has one of the worst away records in the EPL.

Now back to my common sense approach...any LFC supporter will see that our style of play presently is the worst ever and not the LFC way at all.
Roy believes in a defensive mindset and as such sets the team up to play deeper and invite the opponents onto us. Anybody can see its not working, then furthermore he removes all the "ball playing" individuals (Agger; Aquillani; Aurelio; Johnson) and plays others out of position (Maxi; Mereiles; Carragher) The guy doesnt have a clue...yet the Media will have you believe he is the messiah coz everything British must be good....NOT!! I even listened to some of the commentary on SKY and they found it hard to fault Roy's tactics... i was gobsmacked!

To save LFC from total destruction the new owners need to immediately search for a replacement coach if they dont intend to give Kenny a chance. If they dont find anybody, then under NO circumstances should they make money available to ROY for spending in the January transfer window...else i fear we may see such impressive talents as Zamora or Carlton Cole in place of Torres, Johnson and Agger. English players are overrated and overpriced atm.

Should we make a change soon, there could be something salvaged from this season, coz the log can testify to this being one of the strangest starts ito results for a while. I hope we do change managers soon and get some pride and passion back into our play coz atm a string of 4-5 wins in a row is actually good enough to break into the top4.

Lets see what happens...good luck LFC 8)

1998 Kadette 200is
2.5 V6 Conversion
2007 Zafira

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 08:52 
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch

Ebie wrote:
We can all see that whats happening to LFC is just sad :bites:

All i hope is that all of you guys follow your own instincts and form your own opinions instead of listening or believing everything the media tells you...

The Media said Rafa Benitez was the reason Alonso left, they said his verbal spat with Ferguson was the reason we lost our following game, they said he was having fights with the owners and senior players and lost the dressing room...etc

After he was let go the fans were shouting for Kenny Dalglish to take over...the media said he didnt want the job and that the owners were looking for a coach with more experience...enter Roy Hodgson...the EPL Manager of the year.

The media pointed out his years of experience and previous clubs and frequently reminded everybody that Fullham made it to the Europa league final (which they lost)..but completely ignored the simple facts that he failed at every BIG club he coached and has one of the worst away records in the EPL.

Now back to my common sense approach...any LFC supporter will see that our style of play presently is the worst ever and not the LFC way at all.
Roy believes in a defensive mindset and as such sets the team up to play deeper and invite the opponents onto us. Anybody can see its not working, then furthermore he removes all the "ball playing" individuals (Agger; Aquillani; Aurelio; Johnson) and plays others out of position (Maxi; Mereiles; Carragher) The guy doesnt have a clue...yet the Media will have you believe he is the messiah coz everything British must be good....NOT!! I even listened to some of the commentary on SKY and they found it hard to fault Roy's tactics... i was gobsmacked!

To save LFC from total destruction the new owners need to immediately search for a replacement coach if they dont intend to give Kenny a chance. If they dont find anybody, then under NO circumstances should they make money available to ROY for spending in the January transfer window...else i fear we may see such impressive talents as Zamora or Carlton Cole in place of Torres, Johnson and Agger. English players are overrated and overpriced atm.

Should we make a change soon, there could be something salvaged from this season, coz the log can testify to this being one of the strangest starts ito results for a while. I hope we do change managers soon and get some pride and passion back into our play coz atm a string of 4-5 wins in a row is actually good enough to break into the top4.

Lets see what happens...good luck LFC 8)

:clap: :clap: spoken like a true LFC supporter..."YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

......but I do really hope that they get rid of that Fulham reject sooner than later....

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 10:01 

Optimism, thy name is Ebie :lol:

Ebie wrote:
. . .the (English) Media will have you believe he is the messiah coz everything British must be good.. . .

Fixed. Seems they forgot their SWC debacle, AND JENSON BUTTON, AND TIM HENMAN! Pathetic ! Laat my sommer opgooi! Jenson Button. . . :roll: What a load of warm BS!

Anyway, back to LFC, I can't constructively comment on the issue as I see no purpose in the club's current setup. I'm unsure where it is they are heading, day by day, week by week. The style of play confuses me. Apart from Ebie delivering his sermon, most supporters end or start a conversation with the following. . ."You'll never walk alone"

Ok, where? You'll never walk alone where? WTF are you walking to. . .alone?

And I think, to stand corrected, that even Roy mentioned he's taking it game by game. What your aim/mission with that statement? Thats lower league comments, that's relegation battle comments!. And this is clearly, clearly reflected on the field of play.

Purpose, direction, as a vivid example, was illustrated by the Man Utd team, coming back from a deficit to draw and almost win. Only other team I can think of with this approach is Chelsea, Arsenal to a lesser extent unfortunately, for now (GO GUNNERS!)

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 15:30 

gummiE bear wrote:
Optimism, thy name is Ebie :lol:

Ebie wrote:
. . .the (English) Media will have you believe he is the messiah coz everything British must be good.. . .

Fixed. Seems they forgot their SWC debacle, AND JENSON BUTTON, AND TIM HENMAN! Pathetic ! Laat my sommer opgooi! Jenson Button. . . :roll: What a load of warm BS!

Anyway, back to LFC, I can't constructively comment on the issue as I see no purpose in the club's current setup. I'm unsure where it is they are heading, day by day, week by week. The style of play confuses me. Apart from Ebie delivering his sermon, most supporters end or start a conversation with the following. . ."You'll never walk alone"

Ok, where? You'll never walk alone where? WTF are you walking to. . .alone?

And I think, to stand corrected, that even Roy mentioned he's taking it game by game. What your aim/mission with that statement? Thats lower league comments, that's relegation battle comments!. And this is clearly, clearly reflected on the field of play.

Purpose, direction, as a vivid example, was illustrated by the Man Utd team, coming back from a deficit to draw and almost win. Only other team I can think of with this approach is Chelsea, Arsenal to a lesser extent unfortunately, for now (GO GUNNERS!)

I believe that what upsets most LFC supporters is the fact that the club was heading in the right direction over the past few years and the last few months of the ownership debacle took its toll on most of the players. We were all looking forward to seeing the back of the ex-owners, who were essentially raping the club of income and starving the manager of proper investment. You talk about a plan....have a look at the young players signed by Benitez over his 4 year term, there are some real gems playing in the reserves and a few promising talents.
To further illustrate the ineptitude of ROY, what does he do?... He sends Aquilani to Juve on a season long loan with option to purchase (after we spent the whole of last season getting him over his injury problems to ensure that he becomes a regular) This is exactly the type of midfielder we are missing now and he is having a ball playing in Italy and naturally wont come back. Then ROY decides to take our promising centre backs (San Jose and Ayala) and send them away too. Then ROY says...oops we need a left back, and decides to sell 2 talents (midfielder and striker) 18 & 19 respectively for ...31yr old Paul Konchesky :wtf!:

Wait the best joke of all atm is that Roy has recently relieved the trainer and appointed a guy in his late 50's to handle the fitness and training of the 1st team...ARE U KIDDING ME 8O

I dont comment on other clubs simply cause you dont know their history or even their policy regarding their play or coaching...however LFC is a club rich in tradition and the appeal of the club is not just the football, its the culture, people and YNWA is more than just the club anthem...it resonates with the old and young it will bring memories for the elders of Hillsborough and for young, Istanbul.

As mentioned the current manager has NO vision, NO aspirations and NO ability to take this great club forward :thumbdown:

1998 Kadette 200is
2.5 V6 Conversion
2007 Zafira

Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010, 15:33 
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

i feel roy is here for a paycheck only....he is a mid table team manager and is not right for such a big club like liverpool...

on his signings, so far all has been failures accept meireles....konchesky, u cant tell me he is a better left back then insua....i think he wil be gone in January, which will be good for the club as he is out of his depth

Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011, 13:56 

Well well well. . . :ban:

Or relegate?

As I sadi before, Liverpool may become the next Leeds United . . . :|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Board index » General Chat » Sports corner