Filter & Exhaust

Thundercat wrote:
Lol, almal is stil jong. :kallit:
They got :owned:

Post subject: Re: Crusaders
 Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 14:32 
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management
Cams, ITB's, Headjob, Management

Couldnt watch the whole game, but i wasnt too dissapointed that the Reds won...i think overall they were the most consistent team throughout the competition and on the day, they took their chances better.

Very close match with the Crusaders having the upperhand upfront, but the difference on the day was the scrumhalfs... Genia of the Reds was top class and capped it off with a great try.

I am looking forward to the WC though...hope the AB wins it this time around.

Tbh... the stormers would've been klapped for six in the final as well, but they had a great season too.

1998 Kadette 200is
2.5 V6 Conversion
2007 Zafira

Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 15:49 
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust

Ebie wrote:
Couldnt watch the whole game, but i wasnt too dissapointed that the Reds won...i think overall they were the most consistent team throughout the competition and on the day, they took their chances better.

Very close match with the Crusaders having the upperhand upfront, but the difference on the day was the scrumhalfs... Genia of the Reds was top class and capped it off with a great try.

Tbh... the stormers would've been klapped for six in the final as well, but they had a great season too.
one thing that is tru is that the Stormers are chokers in big tournaments but the AB are chokers in WC's so no I hope they choke this year again :mrgreen:

Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 16:16 
Opel Club Cape Town Member
Opel Club Cape Town Member

I agree, the reds were the most consistent team and deserved to win the tournament. Its good for their franchise.

I doubt that the stormers wouldve been able to put in a as good display as the Crusaders did. Their forward pack is just too dominant 8O

The WC awaits, but I think winning the Tri-nations will just give that extra mental boost and edge in the world cup. AB will make it to the play-offs as they always do, and with even more added pressure from being the hosts, I wouldnt be surprised if we do see an upset in the quarters or semi's.

Ex: 2007 Astra H 1.8 sport
Ex: 2003 Astra G 1.8 16v

Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 16:19 
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Ebie wrote:

:woot:

mazdapower wrote:
Ebie wrote:

one thing that is tru is that the Stormers are chokers in big tournaments but the AB are chokers in WC's so no I hope they choke this year again :mrgreen:

So you dont believe in your (k@k) team? all you have is hope? Sad i tell you :mrgreen:

On a more serious note, theres been an earthquake every week since the big one in Christchurch, hope they stay away during the WC 8O

Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 16:27 
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust

Rebellious wrote:
Ebie wrote:

:woot:

mazdapower wrote:
Ebie wrote:

So you dont believe in your (k@k) team? all you have is hope? Sad i tell you :mrgreen:

On a more serious note, theres been an earthquake every week since the big one in Christchurch, hope they stay away during the WC 8O
Ah there we go........ why did I have to throw matches in a can of petrol to lure you AB wannabe's out? :P ........ so why the silence since Friday? feeling abit red much? :kallit:

I absolutely believe in my team doesnt mean I must make them kwaai even though I know their weakness, that I leave for the likes of the AB and BB supporters :bites:

Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 16:31 

mazdapower wrote:
Ah there we go........ why did I have to throw matches in a can of petrol to lure you AB wannabe's out? :P ........ so why the silence since Friday? feeling abit red much? :kallit:

I absolutely believe in my team doesnt mean I must make them kwaai even though I know their weakness, that I leave for the likes of the AB and BB supporters :bites:

Baaahahaha I just gave you what you wanted, you tog never post here undercover hondaboytjie, only now coz your cars for sale :lol:

Na man, i was happy with either team winning as long as it wasnt the bulls, sharks or stormers!

Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 08:47 
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust

Rebellious wrote:
mazdapower wrote:

Baaahahaha I just gave you what you wanted, you tog never post here undercover hondaboytjie, only now coz your cars for sale :lol:

Na man, i was happy with either team winning as long as it wasnt the bulls, sharks or stormers!
Lol yes my heart beats vtec and my mind thinks at 9000rpm :roll:

I got access to this site again like 3 days ago so sue me.... I noticed here is a lack of rugby talk so I thort I'd start a conversation with the likes of the angry AB supporters :kallit: .

You fit my profile so what else you want to throw at me since you already know so much about me :clap:

Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 08:48 
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust

Rebellious wrote:
mazdapower wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiiiight :whistle:

Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 09:09 

Baaahahahaaaaa nogals angry :lol:

Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 09:12 
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust

Rebellious wrote:
Baaahahahaaaaa nogals angry :lol: