Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Events » Opel Club CT events

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 08:43 
Opel Club Cape Town Member

All that i wana say is
THANK YOU GUYS FOR CUMING OUT AND HAVING FUN. It was really nice seing all u guys laughing and fighting and disecting allt he strategies and gaaning aan liek it was a F1 race. Big up to DONNY 8V for taking only league drivers..BUT IT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION AT THE MOMENT.
Donny 8V had no opel club members in it. We will have to strip u of ur first place and give it to team UNDERDOGS whis was the only team WITH 2 FEMALES DRIVERS. A Huge :clap: to them for kicking ass on the track.

Im just glad we all had a lekker time and no1 complained to me...wait...wait...there was a complaint....Tauseef did complain to me about the marshals favouring certain drivers...
All the fun it seems was all at the pit area with tauseef strugling wiht his cushion issues and people laughing anf joking and pointing fingers at each other...

THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS once again for a behaiving yourselves at the premises. Management was abit sceptical about it but i gave them my word so thank you for not ruining my reputation...My street cred is slowly building..

We shud have another event like this but with alot more people...

TO everyone that participated.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

EVERY DAY DRIVER - Sloyota Twincam 16V - Standard.
OPEL BEAST - RACEWEB Black SB
HONDA VFR 800 FI
HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade. New addition to the fam.

Aqeel
AKA CHIEFY

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 08:45 
Turbocharged with NOS
Turbocharged with NOS

WAS GOOD BUT IN FUTURE I NEED A SMALLER KART i seriously cant rich the pedals lol.

and yes there was favoring :wack:

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 09:27 

no there wasnt favouring man.
I forgot to tell u, there is actually sumthing that they do have to bring the pedals closer to the seat but what happens is that if a normal person fits into the cart,the pedals for them are then too close again.
Its not an easy thing to slip in and out so it doesnt warrant it on an enduro race. If it is just a straight race then yes.

Next time u go there to practise , just ask one the marshalls for the EXTENDER PEDALS. Im serious. it is there. but it only works on single racing races.

EVERY DAY DRIVER - Sloyota Twincam 16V - Standard.
OPEL BEAST - RACEWEB Black SB
HONDA VFR 800 FI
HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade. New addition to the fam.

Aqeel
AKA CHIEFY

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 22:58 
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

I think team GSI also deserves medals, for still coming 5th after having horrible luck. From U-turns in the pits, to Marshals wanting to black flag drivers who just got onto the track, to the refueling where the marshal was admiring our petrol cap for quite some time. Our carts brakes even failed at 1 point. But was great fun. I lmimp for most of that race.

Ex: '97 Opel Astra Estate 200i
'00 Opel Corsa GSI 2.0 16v
'96 Opel Astra 200i E 16v
'02 Opel Corsa GSI 1.6
'93 Honda Ballade 160e 16v
'95 Opel Astra 200i E 16v

Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 23:09 
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE
Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE

Thoroughly enjoyed it!! Aqeel you do not have to swear at me :lol: next time you will witness the wrath of a menace :twisted: :lol: Oh, but we won...nevermind :waala:

Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 07:33 
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip

Rebellious wrote:
we won...nevermind :waala:

Ya,coz u were running on methanol :angry1:
:mrgreen:

Subaru 2.5WRX STI Hatch 257kw 495nm

Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 08:57 

Aqeel wrote:
All that i wana say is
THANK YOU GUYS FOR CUMING OUT AND HAVING FUN. It was really nice seing all u guys laughing and fighting and disecting allt he strategies and gaaning aan liek it was a F1 race. Big up to DONNY 8V for taking only league drivers..BUT IT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION AT THE MOMENT.
Donny 8V had no opel club members in it. We will have to strip u of ur first place and give it to team UNDERDOGS whis was the only team WITH 2 FEMALES DRIVERS. A Huge :clap: to them for kicking ass on the track.

Im just glad we all had a lekker time and no1 complained to me...wait...wait...there was a complaint....Tauseef did complain to me about the marshals favouring certain drivers...
All the fun it seems was all at the pit area with tauseef strugling wiht his cushion issues and people laughing anf joking and pointing fingers at each other...

THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS once again for a behaiving yourselves at the premises. Management was abit sceptical about it but i gave them my word so thank you for not ruining my reputation...My street cred is slowly building..

We shud have another event like this but with alot more people...

TO everyone that participated.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

what you mean i had no OCCT members in my team :claugh: ? i had the Vice Stoel in my WINNING TEAM.. :whoop: :whoop:

Astra 2L IE 16V (sold)

Current Ride

I20

Board index » Events » Opel Club CT events